Isle of Wight COVID-19 helpline
The Isle of Wight COVID-19 helpline on 01983 823600 is for anyone who needs information about COVID-19 or support because of self-isolation. If you are alone with no local network of friends, family or neighbours please call.
The helpline can help with:
- Collection of medication from pharmacies, help to access pharmacy delivery services and health care needs.
- Supporting visitors who need COVID-19 advice.
- Access to online shopping services or small essential shopping requests.
- Suggesting other organisations who can help with issues arising from isolation including welfare, finance, mental health, childcare issues, crisis advice and support or other caring responsibilities.
- Suggesting where to get help with dog walking.
Call 01983 823600 or email email@example.com.
Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
Saturday – 9am to 1pm